Current Service Opportunities
Interested in volunteering for one of these committees? Please send us a note at [email protected]
- Events Committee Chair
- Bridging the Gap volunteers needed
- Picnic Committee Volunteers & Donations Corrections Meeting Coordinators –
- Multnomah County Jail Volunteers – see Correctional Facilities
- Newsletter needs submissions – stories, poems, pictures. Contact [email protected]
- Hotline volunteers – multiple shifts available
- Area 58 has a slot to service the Oregon State Hospital in Salem. Tuesdays 5:45pm-6:45pm
Portland Deaf Access Committee
The Portland Deaf Access Committee is not affiliated with Portland Area Intergroup but works together with A.A. entities in the Portland area to improve access for the hearing challenged.
Intergroup Representatives Email List
Portland Area Intergroup has started a mailing list for updates to PAI business news and events. The mailing list is primarily aimed at IGRs but open to anyone interested in receiving the latest information. The emails of current IGRs have already been loaded; feel free to add yours, too!
IGR Email Signup Form